Our Mission: Help Hannah Help Others
Our Vision: Hannahs Hope is a not for profit organization that aims at assisting children with special needs obtain various therapies and costly medical equipment that is so desperately needed. Hannahs Hope works with organizations that provide these services, as well as providing monetary assistance to pediatric brain research. With each fun-filled event, and each dollar raised, we grow as an organization allowing us to help more families every day. As a group we will strive to forever keep in mind that everything we do is an effort to Help Hannah Help Others.
Hannahs Hope Provides:
- Monetary support for qualifying families in the Northwest Indiana First Steps program for therapies needed.
- Monetary support for families purchasing costly medical equipment (ie. Braces, wheelchairs, etc.)
- Dollars for organizations funding pediatric brain research
- Family gatherings for special needs children, their parents, and siblings, allowing them the opportunity to connect with other families.
- Hope to families knowing there is an organization that proves that families with special needs children are not alone.